Some would say that aggressiveness depends on the dogs belonging to the breed. But there will be those who will say that it depends entirely on the owner of the dog. More precisely, as the owner of your pet brings up how well trained.
There is even a kind of “list”, which are the most dangerous dog breeds in the world. Getting there was not easy. Went to “places” in the Top of the dog breeds that are known for their excessive aggressiveness. And it’s not just one representative of any breed was growling or bite, and a pretty high percentage of aggressive individuals belonging to the same breed.
The top three
Who are these most dangerous dogs in the world? Who got first three places? What breeds of dogs leads the world in aggressiveness?
First place “went to” the pit bull. In some countries and banned altogether to keep and breed dogs, because not so long ago they were used for dog fighting. Without proper training the pit bull is actually dangerous. To train this dog you need to immediately, as it appeared in your house, and not to stop even after achieved the desired.
Second place “was given to” the Rottweiler. According to statistics in 1993 and 1996, almost half of smertelnye caused by attack and bites of dogs is the Rottweiler. This breed almost everywhere in the world used for protection of the home. If seriously to approach the selection of parents offspring and to educate the dog since puppyhood, you risk to run into aggression is extremely small. Continue reading
Stroller for dogs and other small animals and medium – multi-function. It is useful in the following cases:
– To visit public places. In the lower compartment can be folded your purchases, and your hands won’t get tired from carrying the dog.
– For trips and travelling when you have to travel long distances with a dog in her arms and bags.
– For the simultaneous walking of multiple dogs. The perfect solution to transport up to the point of walking for those who have several small dogs.
– For walks in inclement weather. It is possible to spend more time on the street, as the buggy protects from wind and rain. Winter stroller makes walking safe, rescuing the animal from freezing limbs. It also allows the dog to stay clean and avoid contact with garbage, chemicals, aggressive dogs or other dangers on the road.
– For going to the veterinarian. Makes visits to the vet the lungs and helps to avoid stress. Thanks to the stroller, the dog does not touch with the floor when you visit the hospital and prevents the transmission of bacteria.
For walks with sick animals. Is ideal carrying for owners of Pets, for which the wearing of an animal (for example, old pet) on hand is the problem. Continue reading
Have You dreamed in the childhood about buying a pet? I – Yes. Once upon a time I really wanted to have a dog. Shaggy, good, certainly, with big ears and wagging its tail.
I studied at that time in first grade. Be allowed to have a dog we could not then, because that animal needed space. So, living conditions have thwarted my childhood dream. However, I had a parrot for a while I even lived a hedgehog.))
But I wanted a dog. I spent hours and parents begged me to buy it)). If you have children, it is likely that they will also start to beg you to get a pet. Today we will talk with you about what pet to buy for your children to bring them only benefits.))) It is well known that taking care of your “little friend” helps your child become more responsible, fosters a sense of respect and understanding the value of life of Pets. In General communication with “Pets” is a rich and rewarding experience for your children.
You should only responsibly choosing a pet. So, choose))
Fish. A very good option for families with small children. Daily aquarium care – allows to show the importance of caring for others)). And watch them very, very interesting lesson. As a bonus – the fish will never bite validator and not sharpen claws about them)). Continue reading